Monday, April 28, 2008

Writer's Block Special

Seeing as I did not watch any new films this weekend or indulge in any new television, I am suffering from a bit of writer's block. Stream of consciousness can commence...now:

Saturday, 9:15 AM: "What the hell am I doing at school so early when I have NOTHING DUE until Thursday?"

Saturday, 12 PM: "YES! Seminar paper is DONE..now to begin my last law school paper EVER!"

Saturday, 1 PM: Paper not started, shopping for computers

Saturday 2 PM: Completed the information section on the paper (to/from); still not started. Starting to think how easy it would be to procrastinate until May 13 (paper is due by midnight that night)

Saturday 4 PM: Completed the hardest part of the paper and am over halfway done. This is a good stopping point. Go home and get ready for dinner.

Dinner was out with a group of friends in celebration of one of my friend's birthdays. This was followed by a visit to a nearby Belgian chocolate shop. I then headed out to meet other friends farther north for ANOTHER birthday celebration. A country-western bar. In Chicago. Opened since the 1950s. An AMAZING house band...the guitarist, who looked to be in his late 50s/early 60s, was incredible. Good music and great company made the evening enjoyable.

Sunday: the release of Mario Kart Wii. 4 hours spent at a friends house playing it. Much excitement. Sunday night was spent playing Guitar Hero and more Mari Kart.

So ended the weekend...and my last paper is still not done...

No comments: