Monday, February 23, 2009

The Artful Blogger-signing off...

When I started this blog, it was meant to be an anonymous chronicle of my life as a law student at beyond, but it has grown to be so much more. I have been exposed to so many more people and other bloggers, but at the same time, I think that I have lost some of the freedom that comes from being able to blog anonymously. That, and some things that are happening in the real world, have made it hard to me to continue. I am going to "blog" the old fashioned way-in a written journal. I have started, and perhaps in the future you might find some of the pages in some obscure portion of the internet and wonder to yourself "is this Artful"? Thanks to all of you who have helped me through some of my best and worst times in my life. I appreciate it. I leave you with a movie quote (appropriate, I know) that kind of sums up where I am right now and why I need to reflect in a big way:

From Lethal Weapon

Murtaugh (upon being partnered with Riggs): "God hates me-that's what it is"

Riggs: "Hate him back-it works for me."

1 comment:

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Oh dear. I'm going to miss you.