Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Watch This Space

For there is more to come. Thanks to everyone for their show of support. I actually had no idea that people read this thing until I saw my inbox and the sweet comment from the irrepressible Daisy Duke.

You guys are great. My posts may be a bit hit or miss for a while, and I might not always be a shiny happy person, things could always be worse. At least I do not live in the slums of Mumbai!

For your entertainment today, I leave you with this post (courtesy of a reader who I will call Mrs. Sharpe) that is a sad commentary on the state law students today. Graduates of this school oughta be proud of the students who have taken their place since they have left:

http://campuslol.com/blog/index.php/2009/02/21/katrina-von-sutphin/

Wow (and not in a good way). So, she hopes to be employed by what kind of prestigious law firm?

5 comments:

Dysfunction Junction: said...

I tried to post a clever comment referencing The Carpenters, but to no avail. Apparently this one works.

I will say I'll miss the posts.

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

Hand clap! I'm so glad you are going to stick around. I enjoy this little corner of the internet so very much.

Grace said...

glad you changed your mind, too!

Harmless Error said...

Uh, I was just about to add you to my blogroll, and suddenly I read you're thinking of signing off?

I'm sorry, but NO.

Overflowing Brain said...

I didn't comment, but I was with Ms. Daisy Duke when she discovered that you were leaving blogging. I'm really really glad you've changed your mind.

Really.