Thursday, June 18, 2009

Second Post Today: Strange Search Term that Brought Someone to My Site

OK, so one of my favorite posts was the one about my Mom. It turns out to be a popular post, as I have noticed on my tracking meter that quite a few people have read it.

So today, I was looking at the visitor stats and found that someone from India had clicked onto the story.

Awww, I thought to myself. Maybe someone has a similar story concerning their mother as well. That is awesome.

...until I discovered the google search terms that led them to my site:

"Only Stories that Indian Mom Became Pregnant by Her Own Son."

WHO THE HECK WOULD ENTER A SEARCH STRING LIKE THIS???? That was NOT what my story was about, but apparently it turns up in Google search because it has the words Indian, Mom, pregnant, and son as part of the overall story.

There are some deranged people out on the interwebs...

No comments: